Thursday, June 7, 2007

Specialized Epic

The Epic MTB from Specialized. Maybe the coolest new MTB out on the market. This thing is gonna dominate the XC races. Specialized has created the Brain system for the rear shock. It works just like the terralogic from fox shocks if your wondering. If you have no clue what I'm talking about well I'll put it in lamans terms. The brain works by locking the rear shock when the rider is pedaling. When terrain changes the lockout will cease and the shock will be fully functional. When I tested this new tech out I was quite satisfied. With the combination of the fox shock with terralogic in the front creates one mean XC bike. The components will vary from model to model but they are all work up to my standards for an XC bike for the price of the model. If I could buy one now I would but I still own my Scott Scale so. If you like what you hear about the Epic go to specialized.com for more information.

No comments: