Monday, June 11, 2007

Dauphine Coverage

Well the first stage of the Dauphine Libere took place today. It ended with a fantastic sprint. Favorites like Tom Boonen where beat to the line by Heinrich Haussler from the Gerolsteiner. This is Haussler third year in the pros and this is quite a awesome feat for such a young rider. He beat out some major talent that's expected to win the Tour De France this year. The Briton Bradley Wiggins still remains in the lead following yesterday's prologue. After today's stage tomorrows is a 157 kilometer stage. There will be a few climbs tomorrow but relatively a less interesting stage because with the hills there will most likely not be a sprint. I will see you all tomorrow my readers I have also just added a new author today I am still awaiting his approval by invitation so I'll let you know If he joins. He is my coworker so I value his opinions and views.

No comments: