Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Dauphine Libere and Tour de Suisse

Well I'm back sorry for that short leave I had to take. It's just when summer comes I take trips which do include cycling but I leave home for a days at a time. Enough about me I've got a lot of race coverage to tell you. Well the Dauphine Libere has concluded, during my leave, but the winner is... Christophe Moreau. This is his second victory of the French race. He now can gain the ranks of Lance Armstrong who also has completed this feat. Also I was unaware that the Tour deSuisse has also started. I am deeply sorry I fell behind on my reporting I will try not to let it happen again. The fifth stage ended with Robbie McEwen taking the win with the sprint. But my man of the CSC team Frank Schleck remaining in the overall lead. Andy has a lead of 49 seconds to the second and third placed racers. Tomorrow's stage is a grueling 191 kilometer. I will return tomorrow with all the updates from the Tour De Suisse.

No comments: