Monday, June 4, 2007

The Giro and Sram

Well I am glad to see that the Giro has concluded today. I applaud Di Luca in his victory by fighting off the impressive showing by Andy Schleck. Andy's my home boy from CSC so I'm natural gonna root for him but any ways he is 22 years of age and by finishing second shows hes got plenty of potential for the future. Also today I was browsing the Internet and I happened to check out Sram's website. I was very impressed with the what I saw that was coming from the Force group. I would love to place those sleek new carbon levers on my ride. I have only heard great things about them as well. While browsing the Internet I also came across that there is an recall on some lefty forks from Cannondale. It includes the lefty speed carbon sl and the lefty speed DLR2. If you ride these forks takem in. They are coming apart while riding them. There is more info on Cannondales website go check it out if it affects you.

No comments: