Friday, June 1, 2007

Sorry and the Giro plus the new addition announcement

I am very sorry I haven't been able to update this in a while. I have contracted a cold and it has left me bed stricken for the past few days. Well anyway to no surprise Di Luca has maintained his lead through the Giro. Lately the racing has been very wet thanks to the recent storms in Europe. Some real major news that involved the steroid use again has surfaced lately. Erik Zabel has just announced that he will retire form professional cycling following his recent announcement that he took steroids in the 1990's. The German sprinter will continue to race with Milram team till the end of the 2007 season. The defending Champion Nathan O'Neill has won the Mt. Hood time trial and has gain the overall lead. Starting next week I will start a new tradition and give my opinion on some gear each and every week. It will range from components to clothing. I hope you enjoy the new tradition and keep reading my blog.

No comments: