Tuesday, June 5, 2007

'Roids again and Cateye Review

Sorry but I'm gonna touch on the steroids topic again. Well Erik Zabel has announced that he will not take part in next years Olympic games in Beijing. Also Michele Scarponi will be banned for 18 months. Operacion Puerto's connections to the cyclist has led the Italian Olympic Committee to place this suspension on Scarponi. Well enough with this doping topic. Well my review on the Dual Wireless Cycling Computer from Cateye is done. I have found that the heart rate monitor opinion was the one I would want. It offers plenty of functions. All the basics are covered quite well. It also has capabilities for keeping TT time, Heart rate functions, laps, and many others. The harness that hold the heart rate monitor is quite comfortable. It is attached to a elastic strap which holds the measuring pads efficiently against your chest. After a few minutes of riding I didn't even notice that I had it on. The most important feature is that is wireless. Well you probably could have guessed that but I felt just in case you were confused I would say it. The magnetic wheel sensor also is a little larger than to be desired but it gets the job done. Well that all I got for you tonight continue on readin'.

If you have comments on my review feel free to say them and criticize. The average consumer should here others opinions. Thanks Seamus

No comments: