Monday, June 25, 2007

Pereiro's doping? or something like that

Well there is no races that I felt were worth updating you on but I have got some more gossip. Today's gossip surronds Oscar Pereiro's talked about defualt win of the Tour de France if Landis is found guilty. Now Oscar has been underfire recently for if he is award the title of winner. People all say that Floyd was doping because of his tremendous comeback in the mountains, not saying that Floyd is not guilty or is guilty I'm just pointing out facts, people started to say he was doping. Well here is some news Oscar had a 30 minute comeback as well during the tour to become the runner-up. Not only did he do the a simular unthinkable comeback as Landis did its just people blew Landis's comeback out of proportion. It leads me to find that the Europeans are being very hypocritical of any American rider. They are just mad that USA has dominated the beloved tour. I'm thinking that Oscar has been juicing a little as well. But this whole topic is very shady so I'll leave it at that and let you develop your own opinion. But something must be done to end this on going problem within the cycling world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good fill someone in on and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.