Saturday, June 23, 2007

Tour de Suisse and Landis? 1 month anny

Today is also 1 month anniversary of the cyclist blog. Keep on reading my readers. Well the second to last stage of the Tour de Suisse has been won by Rigoberto Uran. This 20 year old rider from the questionalble team Unibet.com. He attacked near the 500 meter mark and beat out the likes of Andreas Kloden. Also Vladimir Efimkin has remained in the overall lead with 24 second to Kim kirchen. The tour will end tomorrow 33.5 kilometer time trail. From an comment I have received I am also going to direct my attention to the Floyd Landis Trail. We are still awaiting the verdict. There has been no news since the attack that Landis's business manager, Will Geoghegan, made towards Greg Lemonds secret. This all happened on the 24 of may. As soon as I receive info on the case I will let you all know.

No comments: