Thursday, June 21, 2007

Updates and the Tour de Suisse

Well I have completed my updates. The new features include the survey at my left side of the page as well as the new subscription box which is also on the left. The survey will help me help you find the topics that will most interest you. Also the subscription box allows you to enter your address into it and I will updates a program which will allow me to send you my new posts through a mailing list. I hope you like the new features please let me know if you have comments. I am also working on creating a poll which will ask you which opinion on certain races. It will be up and running by the Tour de France. Well back to the cycling news. Andy Schleck lost his lead today overall to Vladimir Efimkin by 21 seconds. He now is in third place following Jose Angle Gomez Marchante in second. The stage winner today is the young Tomas Dekker. He is a 22 year old rider from Rabobank. He won by a total of 8 seconds. Today's stage was cut short due to bad weather in the morning. It started to hail which means that riding is pretty treacherous. It was cut from the original 190.8 kilometers to just 95. Tomorrows stage is supposed to be 125.7 kilometer long. This of coarse depends on if mother nature decides to change that again.

No comments: