Thursday, July 5, 2007

Tour de France and Video Roam

Well it's only another two days away till the start of the Tour. There is not much to talk about cause no real news has happened today. It's just the anticipation for the race is rising and rising. I will be gone tomorrow but hopefully I can return by the start of the TdF. If not the following day I will have a full report for you with all the goodies in it. Oh yeah by the way I might like to mention the greatest Mountain Bike video to date, Roam from the Collective. All you mtb riders out there should buy it from your local bike shop or from the Internet. It has some of the best shots that can be taken by a camera while biking. I would like to issue it my stamp of approval. It is an all time greatest in my book. Buy it, watch it, and be amazed by it. The hyperlink: Roam's link

No comments: