Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Once again I'm quite impressed!

I have two words to say. Alberto Contador. This kid is gonna become a record setter in the future. He once again showed his incredible abilities on today's I mean yesterday's stage. He continuously attack Rasmussen on the second and last climbs of the day. Not only could you start to see that he wasn't tiring even after stage 14's win. Not only does this young kid deserve to win the white jersey he should also convince Johan Bruyneel's strategy and make him their GC man. Even though Levi is not out yet Alberto deserves it after his incredible recent stages. Now all the riders can get their rest day and recover after such a tough past two days. Also I have an update on my new addition to the cyclist blog, iRide will be receiving a lot of pictures from the writers of the blog from their trip to Louisville. Feel free to check it out in the near future.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking as far as something that particular make. The prices for the shoes are about 170 pounds everwhere. But finally I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I absolutely love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy those. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hello people. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that exact make. The prices as regards the sneakers are about 300 dollars on every site. But finally I bring about this locate selling them as a remedy for half price. I in reality want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

hi ppl. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that particular model. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 250 dollars on every site. But for all I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm honestly into shoes and I had been digging for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 180 dollars on every page. But completely I base this area selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order those. what do you think?