Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sorry about the break and Valverde


Well I am very sorry my readers for my extended absence. I was on some trips that took me up to northern Michigan. But I am home now and am ready to update you'll. Well some more threatening news has occurred for a rider involving doping allegations. This time though the target was the 2006 UCI pro tour Champion was in the line of fire. Alejandro Valverde has been banned from taking part in the World Championship next month in Stuttgart, Germany. This is all due to his name appearing in multiple places in operacion puerto. Hes not the first rider to be affected this year from this investigation from two years ago. Earlier in the season Ivan Basso was fired from Team Discovery due to his involvement. Once again a big name has been associated with doping.

No comments: